MAC OS EMAIL SETUP
If you have Comcast as your ISP make sure to change your server port from 25 to 2525.
Please note these instructions are provided as a courtesy. We do not directly support, endorse or represent 3rd-party software.
1) From the Mail menu, select Preferences.
2) Go to the Accounts tab, and then click the plus sign(+) at the bottom of the Accounts box. In the box that appear select “Other Mail Account…”. Click Continue.
3) In the Add Account window, enter your full name, email address and email password. Click Continue.
4) In the Incoming Mail Server screen, select POP or IMAP from the Account Type list, and complete your information like below and click Continue.
5) In the Outgoing Mail Server screen complete your information like below.
Note: If MacMail still cannot verify your account information, please contact support at [email protected] or call 603-766-4680.
155 Fleet St.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
We will be closed 11/25 – 11/27 in observance of Thanksgiving. We will reopen normal business hours on 11/23.
If you need support during this time, please email [email protected] or call 603-766-4680