What are Managed IT services?
Managed IT services make it possible for a business to shift some or all of their IT infrastructure to a third-party that specializes in handling IT responsibilities. These services allow for clients to be assisted with minimizing downtime of their systems along with improving their efficiency and performance.
IT services that can be managed include but are not limited to:
- Data storage
- Need more examples
What are Cloud IT services?
Having your IT services hosted off-site by a third-party company.
Benefits of Managed IT services:
- Stay ahead of potential problems
- More cost-effective
- Can help prevent major issues from presenting unexpectedly
- Easily see how infrastructure is performing across all environments
- More effective management of the infrastructure
- Ease of integrating new technology seamlessly into what is currently in use
- Systems are monitored and maintained by professionals (you do not have to hire IT staff)
- 24/7 IT support
- Lower energy costs*
- Access data from anywhere there is an Internet location*
- *cloud IT services only
What type is right for my company?
No one IT solution is perfect for all companies. The best solution for your business will be based on your unique needs. You could use private, virtual, the public cloud of a combination of some or all to create the most efficient IT infrastructure for your company.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our managed IT experts to discuss your needs and what the best options for you would be.